A Sturmgeschütz III Ausf E assault gun provides support to German troops during the battle of Stalingrad, 1942. The photographer was Kriegsberichter Kurt Heine, and most of his photos were taken in November 1942 around the Barrikady Factory ruins. The StuG looks to be travelling along the route of the rail line that ran in that vicinity.
An Abandoned assault gun Sturmgeschütz StuG III Ausf G & German prisoners of war in Ruhr, Germany. February 1945. Not a lot of information on this one but the interest is the 'nose art' on the Topfblende pot mantlet (often called Saukopf "Pig's head") added by the crew or maybe by Allied soldiers. (Colourised by Richard James Molloy from the UK).
British soldiers look at the holes in the frontal armour of a knocked out German Sturmgeschütz 75mm cm Stu.K. 40 Ausf. G self-propelled gun. On the "Gustav Line" In the region of Aquino, Lazio in Italy. May 18, 1944