Your Design

Collection by ExpressDecor.com • Last updated 15 hours ago

3.89k 
Pins
 • 
3.61k 
Followers

We want to see your design ideas! Pin your favorite rooms in your house or from the web on this Pinterest board! We also would love to see any projects that you have worked on! This is a great opportunity to show off your design skills and learn from others! Remember, expressDecor.com is your one stop shop for all your home decor needs.

expressDecor.com
woodwork
Cottage exterior
Garage
Jens Risom furniture
Breakfast Dishes
Decor
My design
Other Pins

woodwork

See more

Cottage exterior

See more

Garage

See more

Jens Risom furniture

See more

Breakfast Dishes

See more

Decor

See more

My design

See more

Other Pins

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends, family and colleagues #besafe #behappy #bethankful #eastlots #spreadthejoy

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends and family

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends, family and colleagues #besafe #behappy #bethankful #eastlots #spreadthejoy

Lips are unique like fingerprints in that you will never find individuals with identical lip impressions. #BOOM #wedfunfact #bringonthelipgloss #nochappedlipshere #puckerup

You will never find individuals with identical lip impressions #BOOM

Lips are unique like fingerprints in that you will never find individuals with identical lip impressions. #BOOM #wedfunfact #bringonthelipgloss #nochappedlipshere #puckerup

The Best Kitchen Paint Colors in 2020 - The Identité Collective

The Best Kitchen Paint Colors in 2020 - The Identité Collective

Kitchen color trends for 2019 include shades of green, warm neutrals, natural wood, two-toned, and monochromatic dark paint.

In Blackjack you have a 50% chance of losing, 42% chance of winning, with 8% being the likelihood of a push. #likethemodds #bringontheACE #chipsALLin #needarun #timetodoubleup

Blackjack - 50% chance of winning, 42% losing and 8% push #boom

In Blackjack you have a 50% chance of losing, 42% chance of winning, with 8% being the likelihood of a push. #likethemodds #bringontheACE #chipsALLin #needarun #timetodoubleup

40% of twins develop their own private language that only they can understand. #saywhaaaaaaaat #idontgetit #teachme

40% of twins develop their own private language #saywhaaaaat

40% of twins develop their own private language that only they can understand. #saywhaaaaaaaat #idontgetit #teachme

Having windows in your interior design can have a dramatic effect on peoples moods #riseandshine #bringonthesun #makesussmile #isitsummeryet

Windows can have a dramatic effect on peoples moods =)

Having windows in your interior design can have a dramatic effect on peoples moods #riseandshine #bringonthesun #makesussmile #isitsummeryet

80% of your clothes are only worn about 20% of the time #reevaluate #prioritize #organize #donate #savethatfavoriteshirt #lessismore

80% of your clothes are only worn about 20% of the time

80% of your clothes are only worn about 20% of the time #reevaluate #prioritize #organize #donate #savethatfavoriteshirt #lessismore

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes #lightsout #dreamalittledream #goodnightmoon #goodnightstars #goodnightyou

Hotel Furniture FF&E - Hospitality Designs

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes #lightsout #dreamalittledream #goodnightmoon #goodnightstars #goodnightyou

Take a moment to remember #grateful #thanksforourfreedom #peaceandjoytoall #lestweforget

Hotel Furniture FF&E - Hospitality Designs

Take a moment to remember #grateful #thanksforourfreedom #peaceandjoytoall #lestweforget

Three Posts Rotterdam Armchair and Ottoman & Reviews | Wayfair.ca

Rotterdam Armchair and Ottoman

Sit back and relax in style with this classic Rotterdam Armchair and Ottoman. Each piece is crafted from solid and engineered wood and is upholstered in 100% polyester material with foam padding and sinuous springs for a textured touch. Boasting a hint of vintage flair, this chair and ottoman come adorned with nailhead trim for a fashionable look, and straight edge arms to give you something to lean on. With its tapered legs, the ottoman is perfect for kicking up your feet and enjoying a…

A fireplace can lower heating costs by 20% to 40% #bringontheHEAT #tryingtostaywarm #savemoneydoingit #nomorefreeeeezing

Hotel Furniture FF&E - Hospitality Designs

A fireplace can lower heating costs by 20% to 40% #bringontheHEAT #tryingtostaywarm #savemoneydoingit #nomorefreeeeezing

A study of hotel guests revealed that the more natural light exposure they received, the better sleep they experienced. #bringonthesun #brightlightsbigcity #qualitysleeptime

The more natural light you receive, the better sleep you'll experience.

A study of hotel guests revealed that the more natural light exposure they received, the better sleep they experienced. #bringonthesun #brightlightsbigcity #qualitysleeptime

We are excited to be part of the 2020 3D virtual Asheville Home Builders Assoc. Parade of Homes, launching October 22nd. In partnership with HomeSource Design Center, we are pleased to announce that we will have four entries in this year's parade. 🏠 Our entries will include two beautifully crafted custom-built homes & two remarkable kitchen transformations where anyone, hash slinger to the culinary artist, can create their most delectable dishes.

Asheville Home Builders Association Parade of Home 2020 Entries: HomeSource Builders

We are excited to be part of the 2020 3D virtual Asheville Home Builders Assoc. Parade of Homes, launching October 22nd. In partnership with HomeSource Design Center, we are pleased to announce that we will have four entries in this year's parade. 🏠 Our entries will include two beautifully crafted custom-built homes & two remarkable kitchen transformations where anyone, hash slinger to the culinary artist, can create their most delectable dishes.

The most beautiful window treatments are ones that fit perfectly. Our professional measuring and installation service makes all the difference.

Window Measuring and Shade Installations

The most beautiful window treatments are ones that fit perfectly. Our professional measuring and installation service makes all the difference.

Бохо интерьер Сканди стиль кухня спальня ванная гостиная современный эко дизайн своими руками детали белый цвет светлый

How to style your gallery wall: 5 tips and advice for beginners

Бохо интерьер Сканди стиль кухня спальня ванная гостиная современный эко дизайн своими руками детали белый цвет светлый

Only 10 to 15% of the entire human population is left-handed. Only one in one hundred are ambidextrous, meaning able to use both hands equally. #BOOM #wedfunfact #rightorleft #whynotboth

Hotel Furniture FF&E - Hospitality Designs

Only 10 to 15% of the entire human population is left-handed. Only one in one hundred are ambidextrous, meaning able to use both hands equally. #BOOM #wedfunfact #rightorleft #whynotboth